Enter Your Slogan Here: Lorem Ipsum Semblar un Simplificat Quam un Skeptic!

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Sometimes I regret things. Like how you told me you like me, but at the same time also warned me not to get hurt. How would you be that selfish... Sometimes I regret things, like how you convinced me you loved me and how you believed things would work out in the end. You shouldn't have ever told me your feeling, you should've just kept it to yourself. That would've saved me from another pain.....

I miss you so much I don't know how I should deal with this feeling of losing you, every day, every minute. Please don't blame me for being this weak. I never know how to love except for giving him your all, and that is how I get so hurt right now. The moment you turned cold to me, when you said me being this weak even had made it easier to let you move on from me... was the moment when I regretted the most why I would give you all my heart. Why I thought you're gonna be different. That was the very moment my wounded heart got torn... as if it was not wounded enough. But... that was also what made me have the strength to always fight the urge of texting you.....

You made me believe you were the right one I'd been patiently waiting for. Now you've let me go and while I hurt so deep, you took it as my weakness that even made you turn away from me more easily. You have made me happy, you have made me sad. You have made me strong. Whatever you have done, I thank you. Thank you for showing up in my life and stayed, and let me go. It's a mutual parting as you said... but you'll remain in my heart and my prayers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment