Enter Your Slogan Here: Lorem Ipsum Semblar un Simplificat Quam un Skeptic!

Monday, October 23, 2017

My Weight Fluctuation Over the Years!


Took this pic of my body perhaps Oct 19. Since people had been commenting on how I looked even skinnier (plus they said I looked pretty unhealthy...) I tried to weigh myself and the number shown... was not surprising. I did lose a little but it was not my lightest weight so yeah...

I am 159 tall (sometimes they measured it 160) and my lightest weight was 50 kg, a few months ago. On this pic, I was 51. My heaviest was 68 when I was at university, I remember it was some time after I got discharged from the hospital. Only like a 3 or 2 day hospital stay from the shock and some wounds I got from a motorbike accident with my sister. I think it was back in 2009 or 2010, on Batik Day 2nd of Oct.

As soon as I figured out that I had hit my heaviest, at 68, I panicked and the thought of seeing a doctor (of nutrition) just kept popping out in my head. Until I really did go to see one and shared the experience here. But it didn't help me lose a kg because I disliked the doctor and was not ready for some diet. Haha.

Anyway, I'm a big boned and have always been big since I was little. I never had enough knowledge in dieting, and always have very good appetite. So basically I never dream of having a body like any of Korean girl bands' members but I do always feel uncomfortable with my own body ever since I was at elementary. But I always pretended like I was fine with being fat, so I kept eating a lot... of unhealthy foods. When puberty hit around middle school, I was like... lost. I became more uncomfortable and was never confident with my body, I remember I weighed 63 kg when I was only 153 cm tall. That time don't say soc med, to access internet I needed to go to internet cafe and instead of googling how to lose weight in a healthy way, all I did was chatting on mIRC hahaha. I ended up "stealing" some slimming pills, since my dad ran a drugstore.

But that was all in the past. I'm now determined to maintain this weight... the healthiest way I could. I still love food as much though.. the nasty ones haha. Sometimes (a lot of times sadly!) I still binge, especially on those hormonal days. But I will keep trying to get back to the track. Now I'm still not being completely myself, I'm still having ups and downs, I guess it affects my appetite somehow. Binge eating yesterday, losing appetite today. Laughing for an hour, deeply saddened the next hours. Yesterday I even woke up feeling unwell, like my head was spinning, and I felt like vomiting. It was not the first time actually, had it around two times before it was so bad I even took leave from work. Wondering why but don't think it's serious... perhaps my messed up eating habit lately. Oh and I haven't worked out much these two weeks. Like having no energy... all I wanted was simply lying in bed or singing on Smule. Ah I miss my old self.... Even though today I'm again at my down phase, I am so hoping I can get a grip on myself, soon. Gosh....      

0 comments:

Post a Comment