Enter Your Slogan Here: Lorem Ipsum Semblar un Simplificat Quam un Skeptic!

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Coming Back Stronger!!!

Heeiiii

Life still goes on, and so do I!

I have way too many stories to tell for the period of since the last time I posted here... up to today!

Life still hasn't been very nice to me, lol, but I'm still on this grand plan of training myself to see the good in everything, see things in a positive way, trying to be an independent and stronger me. It has never been easy, at all, it's a journey of ups and downs, of laughter and tears, of the deeply hidden loneliness and how I fight it day in day out, of how to find the happiness and peaceful life that belong to me.

I still struggle with self acceptance, I'm still finding a way to love myself unconditionally. That also speaks of my eating, sleeping disorders. I still have them but since I've accepted the fact that I do live with them, it's getting a bit easier for me to let it pass every time they come, instead of dwelling and self blaming on it. I'll just say to myself, "I slipped again this time, but I can always try again tomorrow." So when I binged, I'd tell myself it's okay, try not to do it again tomorrow. I didn't starve myself the next day. When I hadn't slept for 2 nights, I did not need to take pills for me to finally fall asleep the 3rd night.  

Of course, there are days when it feels just too hard to not give in to the negative thoughts. When it happens, I don't really force myself, so I give in. HOWEVER I have always managed to keep living until today, and that alone, is something that I need to celebrate! Hahaha.

Okay so that is all for now. When I have the time and the right mood, I'm gonna post more!


0 comments:

Post a Comment